The bigger picture(s): Oracle Boulevard’s outdoor cinema is here for the holidays
Burrow down into a beanbag, prop yourself up on the deck and get ready to relax; we’ll do the rest.
Endless (and free) entertainment has perched itself right on your doorstep at Oracle Boulevard this April. From Monday 4th to Friday 8th, you and the kids can settle in for a movie night each evening from 4pm. With a special visit from the Easter Bunny, complimentary popcorn in hand, and a string of restaurants and bars at your disposal, you’re sure to be in for a good time. There’s something everyone will enjoy on the big screen with five films featured over the week.
How do I get amongst it?
Tickets for the movie program are free, but we suggest you get in early and register as bookings are essential and seats are limited.
To snag your spot in front of the big LED screen, click below to register for the movie that takes your fancy.
- Monday April 4: Tom and Jerry – The Movie
- Tuesday April 5: Paw Patrol – The Movie
- Wednesday April 6: Space Jam – A New Legacy
- Thursday April 7: AINBO Amazon Princess
- Friday April: 8 Scooby-Doo Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog
Hungry for more?
Oracle Boulevard boasts a number of tantalising restaurants. Whether you’re in the mood for Italian, Greek, a pub feed, or dessert we have you sorted. Make a reservation to top off your movie night with a family meal before or after the film. View all our eateries and bars at theoracleboulevard.com.au/tenants.
We’re a COVID safe venue
To stay COVID safe, everyone needs to do their part. Please follow our COVID safe guidelines below:
- Stay home if you’re unwell.
- Maintain social distancing and keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
If you have any questions about our school holiday offerings, please get in touch with us on +617 5555 6450 or email@example.com