Sunday 26 July, 2020 to Tuesday 28 July, 2020
Get Bootilicious at the Country Music Festival
Take a walk on the wild side at Oracle Boulevard during Groundwater Country Music Festival and celebrate World Cowboy Day with a BOOTILICIOUS range of country inspired drinks that come complete with your own keepsake glass drinking boot! From craft beers to cocktails each Oracle Boulevard venue has something different to offer, so you can stop for a while, have a few drinks, put your feet up or get your dancing shoes on; all whilst listening to some of Australia’s best country artists.
You can bet your boots The Oracle is the place to be over Groundwater Country Music Festival 2019!
- Mecca Bah – Beergarita. A margarita cocktail with an inverted Corona. $29
- The Bavarian – Country Fruit Beers. STEP 1: Choose your base – House Beer, Cider or Grapefruit Radler. STEP 2: Add your fruity flavour: Cherry, Peach, Lychee, Banana. STEP 3: Enjoy! $15
- The Cuban – Cubata Cocktail. A twist on the classic Cuba Libre made with Buffalo Trace Whiskey, smashed lime, and topped with coke. $20
- Brunch & Co – Country Spiders. Choose from Creaming Soda, Cola or Ginger Beer with icecream or indulge in a bootlicious Iced Coffee. $10.
- Crust Pizza – Stone & Wood or Little Creatures. $10
- The Lamb Shop – Mythos Greek Beer. $10
- No Name Lane – Bootleg Punch.
Pick up a souvenir glass from any participating Oracle Boulevard venue for only $5 with any purchase.